Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Tough Call

Today I had to make a somewhat hard decision regarding my schooling. I had been planning on taking Intro to Biology 2 online. I didn't think that I would have much trouble since I have already taken Biology 1. Boy was I ever wrong. I was suppose to have a lab due tomorrow. When I opened up the file to start working on it there was 10 pages of stuff that didn't make any sense to me at all. Being that it was an online class I couldn't very well go to the teacher, at least not easily, to ask for help. I checked a few of the other assignments and labs to see what all they entailed.Turns out they all read like Greek to me. I had read the first few chapters of the book and still couldn't manage to make heads or tails out of what we were suppose to do. Based off of all of this I decided to drop the class before I got too far ahead and suffered with my grades. The good news about all of this is that since I dropped the class before the census date I will be getting $400 back.

No comments:

Post a Comment