Thursday, January 26, 2012

Today's Been A Good Day

I woke up early and got to school with enough time to be able to relax for a few and call one of my besties to check in on her. My classes weren't too bad today just a lot of note taking. I am a little worried about this probabilities and statistics course though. I think I'm grasping it all but I won't know for sure until it's test time, which is on the 7th. History was good...funny as always. I love my professor he always makes things sound a lot better which helps me to focus more. Now that I'm home it's time to go get the taxes done and take Adrian to the dentist. My poor baby is having 2 teeth pulled today. After all of this I will be returning home to spend time with the hubby, kids and one of my other besties, Ashley. I'm actually looking forward to the rest of the day =)

No comments:

Post a Comment