Friday, January 13, 2012

A Little Bit Late

Sorry that I missed my Thursday check-in. I ended up spending some much needed time with the family. We went out to eat for dinner and had a really fun time. My first day of classes went off without a hitch. I don't know why I was ever nervous. Turns out that my American History professor uses the same materials as he did a year ago. See, last spring i took his class but had to leave for medical reasons. The good thing about all of that was that I was actually smart enough to hold on to all of my notes from his class. This means that for the next month or so I don't have to worry about writing very many notes in class which is a life saver because he is HUGE on taking notes. I'm super excited to be back in the swing of things and hope that this turns out to be an awesome semester.

2 comments: