Saturday, January 7, 2012

McD's New Burger

OK. So McDonald's has a new sandwich out for a limited time. It's called the daily double. It is a double cheeseburger with lettuce, onion, tomato, pickle, and mayo. My hubby seen a commercial for the sandwich and just had to have one so me being the awesome wife I am went to get him one while I was out. When I returned home he, almost greedily, dug into the burger. After about two bites he offered me a bite finally. I will have to say that McD's did a pretty good job this time around. The burger reminds me of the famous Big Mac minus the special sauce. Sadly, the McD's closest to our house somehow forgot to put the tomato and pickle on the bun but the sandwich was pretty darn good none the less. I urge any meat lovers to go try the burger for themselves and remember as I said earlier its only there for a limited time so hurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment