Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Classes Beginning Tomorrow

I'm actually a little bit nervous right now I must admit. Tomorrow morning will be the first time I have been back in the classroom in a year. I have been doing my classes online because of my health. Sadly, this semester I'm forced to go to campus yet again because of the classes I have to take. First class that I must take is American History 1. Anyone who knows me knows that I hate history. The second class that I have been hog tied into is a probabilities and statistics math class. Now the only thing that I hate more than history is math. I'm so not looking forward to this semester. I know that I can make it through it I'm just curious how many brain cells I'll have left after I've fried them trying to figure out things that don't interest me in the least. Well here goes nothing....wish me luck =)

No comments:

Post a Comment