Friday, January 27, 2012

Things Are Back To Normal

Jaeden has returned home after his stay at Vanderbilt. It's almost like he was never gone. Things are definitely back to the way they were before just with a little less craziness. One of my besties and her fam are going to be staying with us for a while. I'm actually really excited about it all although the house is going to be very crowded with 9 kids and 4 adults once her hubby and 2 of her kids return from being in Chicago. I love hanging out with her. We always have a great time and laugh a lot. Things just feel right when she's around. Once again I feel like I'm seriously loving my family and loving my life. These days don't happen all the time so I take them as they come. Wishing every day could be like today =)

No comments:

Post a Comment