Friday, December 30, 2011

A Very Busy But Good Day

My day started off with a breakfast meeting at McD's with a great friend of mine. Afterwards, Me and the boys went to pick up a really great desk and sofa table from a couple off of Craigslist (FYI: I LOVE CL). Came home for a short while only to run back out to Walmart to hit up the holiday area where I found some great little buys and my bestie's belated Christmas gift. I also went to Sears to get my free exercise ball-thank you Fit Studio. I grabbed pizza on the way home that turned into a fiasco. The pizza guy made the totally wrong pizza and I didn't know it until I got home since the hubby was the one to order it. So off I went again to exchange the pizza. I finally got to relax for a little while before I decided to go out dumpster diving. Yes ladies you heard me right, I said dumpster diving. This is one of my fav pastimes. I got some really great stuff and well lets say that Ty, our black lab, is in doggie heaven with all the new babies I found for him. I am seriously drained now after all of this. Sorry this is kind of a long post but my hubby decided to fix my computer today so this is the first chance I've had to get on it all day =)

No comments:

Post a Comment