Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Relaxing today

For those of you that don't know, I have heart problems. There are a lot of times when my body just won't let me do what I really want to do. Sadly today has been one of those days. I've had a lot of dizziness and general all over weakness. But of course none of this matters because I am still a mom and a wife. My boys have actually been fairly good today knowing that momma is sick. They haven't stressed me out and are playing on the living room floor quietly. Now if I could just get the dinner fairy and the housework elves to come over I would be set for the rest of the day. Since that's not going to happen I'm not going to stress about the house, for once, lol. When bedtime rolls around I will be heading to my own with the boys. I would also like to say a quick thank you to all my followers and let you know that I will be doing my first review and giveaway sometime next month =)

No comments:

Post a Comment