Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Dinner

So the ham I bought at (lovely) Wal-mart apparently was bad. When I went to open it up to start cooking it the whole thing just started to fall apart. Since this was what I had planned for our dinner of course I immediately started freaking out. I really didn't have much of anything to go with the other sides I already had made: sweet potato casserole, mac & cheese, greens, scalloped corn. I did the only thing I could think of since I didn't even have the option of running to the store. I puller some chicken out of the deep freezer and defrosted it. We had some yummy homemade fried chicken which went perfectly with all the other food :). I managed to save Christmas dinner, even if it was a little un-traditional. YAY ME!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment