Friday, December 23, 2011

Knoxville Trip

Okay so as I said before as this blog goes on you will learn more about me and my kids. Today my hubby, our boys and myself drove to Knoxville to see our daughter. She is in a residential treatment center there for mental health and behavioral issues. It was somewhat of a sad trip because we had to make the tough decision to not allow her to come home for Christmas. We did this for the safety of our other kids, and myself as well. It's hard to believe that we're going to celebrate the holidays without her here but I know that its for the best right now. On the good side of things she completely lit up when she opened the MP3 player we got her. She didn't seem to care about any of her other gifts after seeing that. I guess momma did an awesome job choosing that. I'm off to bed so that I can get enough rest to deal with all the happenings tomorrow. The boys and I are baking cookies and making homemade ornaments while daddy is at work. Once the hubby returns we're all cuddling in the bed together to watch White Christmas(one of my fav movies). Good night and sweet dreams from one pooped out momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment