Thursday, March 1, 2012

Family Reading Night At School

At my boy's school tonight they had a family reading night. There were different "stations" for each grade. One of the coolest things they had there was a "fire" going to read spooky stories as we all ate s'mores. We also got the chance to play sight word bingo with the kindergarteners. I actually won this this made me smile. Through it all I do have to say that the kids were pretty well behaved, especially for there being 9 of them and only 2 of us. I think I had a momentary lapse of sanity when I made the decision to go. But everything ended up turning out good. There was a ton of pizza, cookies and juice afterwards which made me happy because I didn't have to cook and the kids happy since what kid doesn't love pizza. All in all in was a pretty good night I do have to admit. To add to this all my bff and I gave our hubby's the night off and let them go out to see a movie...hope they don't get too used to that sort of thing happening, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment